Live Edge Coffee Table Workshop
What's up friends? I am so excited to launch my first woodworking workshop. Live edge has been a passion of mine for years and I want to share it and teach it to you. Join me for a weekend intensive where you will learn tips, tricks and general knowledge of woodworking and live edge.
What: Live Edge Coffee Table Workshop
Where: Maker Place
When: Saturday July 1st and Sunday July 2nd from 9am-4pm.
Cost: $500 per person (material cost included)
What you get:
• Intro to live edge woodworking class (60 minutes)
• The knowledge and confidence to use woodworking tools
• Your very own slab of live edge (to be transformed into a coffee table)
• Instruction on how to properly sand, prep and finish a live edge slab.
• Introduction to welding, with my awesome welder Brandon.
• Instruction on how to weld your own set of hairpin legs.
• Lunch for both days, eat like a woodw!orker (a foodie woodworker)
• The finished product- your very own live edge coffee table with hairpin legs that you'll have in the family for generations.
*Slabs will be chosen in order of sign ups!*
*Must wear closed toed shoes and clothing you won't mind getting full of sawdust.*