Live Edge Coffee Table and Headboard Workshop
What's up friends? I am so excited to launch my fifth woodworking workshop. Live edge has been a passion of mine for years and I want to share it and teach it to you. Join me for a weekend intensive where you will learn tips, tricks and general knowledge of woodworking and live edge.
I have had several people ask me about making a headboard instead of a coffee table and to that I say “Hell yeah”! But since the material cost is triple what the material cost is for coffee tables if you are interested in building a headboard you will need to buy TWO seats to the workshop ($1,000 total). That covers all headboard sizes (twin-king).
What: Live Edge Coffee Table and Headboard Workshop
Where: Maker Place
When: Saturday and Sunday April 13th-14th from 9-4pm.
Cost: $500 per person (material cost included)
What you get:
• Intro to live edge woodworking class (60 minutes)
• The knowledge and confidence to use woodworking tools
• Your very own slab of live edge (to be transformed into a coffee table)
• Instruction on how to properly sand, prep and finish a live edge slab.
• A set of hairpin legs you can paint the color of your choice.
• Lunch for both days, eat like a woodworker (a foodie woodworker)
• The finished product- your very own live edge coffee table with hairpin legs that you'll have in the family for generations.
*Slabs will be chosen in order of sign ups!*
*Must wear closed toed shoes and clothing you won't mind getting full of sawdust.*